I find taking my haunt down and putting it back up can be a huge undertaking
and in the year of
2001 decided that this year was going to be different. I
needed some way to streamline the process of putting up and taking down my wall
system, as I usually set up and break down almost 100% by myself and my last
structure took more than a week, full time, to construct just the wood
framework. There had to be a
better way. I decided to try using
a new twist on a product that has
been around for a years but not as a haunt wall system.
Documented here is the maze I used in 2002 after two
years of developing.